KinetiXx X Trem Tactical Gloves
Tactical operations gloves by KinetiXx available in coyote tan and black. Full of features including flame and cut resistant properties, as well as a perfect agronomical fit. Find the full set of features below.
Specs And Features:
• Flame & cut-resistant glove for tactical operations with high degree of wearing comfort
• Ergonomically perfect fit for the hand
• Good grip and high abrasion-resistance thanks to digital leather on the palm and reinforcement between thumb and forefinger
• Leather reinforcement in the protector and knuckle areas as well as over finger tips
• Aramid knit, highly elastic and flame-retardant over the bending zones of the knuckles and fingers
• Anatomically pre-formed soft protector with memory function and high level of energy absorption on back of hand and first phalanges
• Perfect fit thanks to Velcro fastener
• Low noise hook & loop fastener
• Available in two colours: Black & Coyote Tan
• Fully Certified to EN388 3334B
Abrasion Resistance: 3
Cut Resistance Coup: 3
Tear Resistance: 3
Puncture Resistance: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
Cut Resistance ISO13997:
• Fully Certified to EN407:2004 -
Burning Behaviour: 4 (Highest Certifiable Level)
• CE Certified
• Available in sizes 7-11 (S-XXL)
Due to the large range by KinetiXx and all of the colours and sizes. Some items may have a longer lead time.
This however is usually only 3 to 5 days.